Paying for various types of insurance takes a chunk out of your income, but there are plenty of ways to save! The first step is to work with an independent agent, who will evaluate your unique coverage needs and budget limits to find you the best combination of policy and price—hassle- and worry-free. Talk to your agent about these following ways to save even more:
- Bundle your policies: Buying several policies through a single insurer can qualify you for a multi-policy discount, which offers savings on your whole portfolio as a token of appreciation for giving your business to one insurer.
- Ask about discounts: The multi-policy discount is the most common one, but many others are available. Ask your agent about senior, good driver, safe home and other discounts that you may qualify for. Your insurer may even offer a loyalty discount after doing business together for several years. Some of these discounts can save you up to 10 percent!
- Raise your deductible: Generally speaking, the higher your deductible, the lower your monthly premium. Raising your deductible to what you can afford any one time is likely to reduce your monthly expenses. For instance, choose a $500 deductible as opposed to a $250 deductible on your auto insurance. It’s not much more if you do get into an accident, and the monthly savings will add up!
- Maintain your credit score: Your credit score is just one of the many factors that insurers look at when calculating your premium. Less risky individuals are generally smart with their money, so people with great credit may pay less for insurance.
- Review your policy: Before automatically renewing your policy for the sake of ease, talk to your agent to see if you can get a better deal with a different insurer. This is also a great time to update your coverage and make any necessary changes. This allows you to get the best possible coverage for the best possible price.
We’ll help you save today! Call Insurance Beacon at (623) 584-0071 for more information on Surprise, AZ auto insurance.