Mobile Home Insurance
Surprise, Wickenburg, Phoenix, Arizona
What is mobile home insurance?
Mobile home insurance, or manufactured home insurance, not only covers your mobile home; it can also cover:
- Detached structures on your property, such as a shed or garage;
- Your personal belongings;
- Living expenses if your home is severely damaged by a covered loss;
- And injuries that might occur on your property — up to the limits you choose on your mobile home insurance policy.
Mobile homes, manufactured homes, and modular homes are all eligible for coverage under a mobile home insurance policy. And if your mobile home isn't your primary residence, you can build a non-owner-occupied, seasonal, or rental mobile home insurance policy to cover it.
When you build your mobile home insurance policy, you'll choose what you want to cover (e.g., your home, detached structures, and personal belongings), as well as the amount of coverage you need.
Comprehensive coverage, included with every policy, offers protection against physical damage to your home caused by any peril, as long as it isn't specifically excluded in your policy. Covered perils include:
- Wind- or hailstorm;
- Damage to trees, shrubs, and lawns;
- Falling objects;
- And more.
Broad form coverage — which covers physical damage to your home if it's caused by specific perils — is also available.
Call InsuranceBeacon.com today for a FREE QUOTE at 623-584-0071 with offices in Surprise, Arizona and Wickenburg, Arizona servicing the entire Phoenix area.